Saturday, August 16, 2008

Movies I watched

In the last 15 days, I saw quite a number of movies. Only few of them are remembered.

1. Lost In Translation - Excellent slow moving movie. I enjoyed watching it. I can call it as 'romantic'.

2. Untraceable - After seeing this, I felt why I saw this movie.

3. Taken - Excellent fast paced movie. Though its story is same as any human trafficking film but with a difference.

4. Hancock - I always like super-hero movies. This is something like The Incredibles. Will Smith did very good job.

5. Batman - This is the first part of the Batman films. Instead of telling it is Batman Movie, I say it is character 'The Joker'(Jack Nicholson) movie. Jack did excellent job.

I have a list to finish - Batman-Dark Knight, Cloverfield, Hellboy II, Wanted, Journey to the center of earth, Transsiberian, Forgetting Sarah Marshal, Fear and Loathing in LV, Miss Pettigrew Lives For A Day, The Spiderwick Chronicles, Street Kings.......................and on and on....