Monday, April 27, 2009

Few Good Short Message Service (SMS) - Part 6

  • Hope is knowing that a positive outcome awaits you...
    It is not only expecting dreams come true...
    But, having a deep assurance that it is within your reach.
  • My heart is like an open book…
    It depends upon how you read me,
    Don’t judge me by my cover
    Look in n discover, I’ll be true friend forever.
  • Not every bird can dance, but peacock did that
    Not every flower can represent love, but rose did that
    Not every friend can reach up to my heart, but YOU did that.
  • What is ‘friendship’?
    It’s a ship loaded with ‘luv, hug, care & share’
    Crossing the sea of heart having no wheels of ‘sorry’ & ‘thanks’.
  • Most touching lines written to the best friend
    “Ever u miss me, never u cry….
    For a drop of tear in ur eyes,
    Is a day less in my life”
  • God asked me “What did u earn in ur life till today?”
    I just replied ‘I earned a few tears from the eyes of person reading this msg when I die’.
  • The last, quite good one, for now:
  • We are like tea bags whose strength comes out when put in hot water
    So, when problems beset u, just think,
    U must be God’s favorite cup of tea.
  • Most of the times we Forget someone who made us smile,
    Why can’t we sometimes Forgive those who made us cry…
  • Rich people travel in Car
    Poor people travel in Bus
    But, Sweet people travel in Hearts!
    Pls. continue your journey in my Heart…
  • Friendship is not a big fire which burns all the day,
    It’s a small lamp that burns till the last day of life.
  • The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in Moments of comfort,
    But, where he stands at times of Challenge & Controversy…
  • Don’t walk in front of me, I’m not your Follower.
    Don’t walk in back of me, I’m not your Leader.
    Come let’s walk together, I’m your friend Forever.
  • A Fact -

People don’t change when you tell them a better Option,
They change only when they realize that there is no other way…

  • As always, the last one….so special….
  • The biggest loss in life –
    Tears in someone’s eyes bcoz of you
    The biggest achievement of life –
    Tears in someone’s eyes for you.
  • Begin the day with a light heart
    Let all your worries be swept aside
    Smile a moment and thank God, for this day He cares for you all the way.
  • Sometimes words are not comfortable to express our feelings…
    But our true lovable ones understand our feelings without any words….
    You are one among them….for me.
  • Friendship is like an Onion which has many layers in it,
    It will add taste to your life, but if you try to cut it,
    you will have tears in your eyes.
  • Failure is a single page in a part of life…
    But, Success is a book of dictionary!
    Don’t lose a full book for a single page…
  • Big things are achieved, by making a small compromise.
    (Swami Vivekananda)
  • Sometimes you might walk alone on a new path,
    No one in sight….No one seems to have walked it before…
    Don’t give up midway. You are on the right track…
    The reason you do not see anyone is bcoz the world is following you.
    Go on…..Reach your dreams.
  • Egg broken from OUTSIDE – a Life Ends.
    Egg breaks from WITHIN – a Life Begins.
    So Remember, “GREAT things always begin from WITHIN”

No comments:

Post a Comment