Monday, September 28, 2009

Blog posting - why am I so slow in posting?

I really admire those posting blog entries on everyday basis! Wow! - they really have lot of stuff to share. Bottom of my mind I envy them.  But it is in a positive way. "Why am I so slow in posting? " I asked this question myself. Few reasons I have.

First I have activities either professional or personal with high priority popping up everyday & I am pushing blogging to the last. Another thing is - I want to do blogging with gist of good material. I am reading everyday, hearing lot of things - assimilation of ideas and reproducing in a catchy way takes its own time. Especially I like to do blogging on certain areas where I am good at and not on each and everything I come across. All these are making me a slow blogger.

One quote I read recently -

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters, compared to what lies within us.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment