Saturday, March 06, 2010

Book Summary in Mind Map - Get Paid More and Promoted Faster

After a decade of its release I read this book : Get Paid More and Promoted Faster: 21 Great Ways to Get Ahead in Your Career By Brian Tracy (2001). It is a real value addition to everyone who likes to move faster. In recent past, I studied Mind Mapping technique & using it in day to day activities. I thought it would be a great idea to make a mind map with keywords, instead of taking notes in a long note book or writing  or underlining the keywords on the book itself & leaving the book in shelve after its first read. With this we get gist of entire book in one place. No need to turn pages from start to end to find out what are all important items. This is the first mind map on book summary. This will surely help you out & you will go get the book. It is a great read!

 

Original Image size - 2900 px * 2316 px. But blogger has reduced my image Image Size to - 1600 px * 950 px

 

Get Ahead In Career

1 comment:

  1. Love the mind map! I have it printed and posted on my home office desk. Any chance you can post a pdf of the high res (my eyes are not what they used to be!).

    ReplyDelete